Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-19-2013, 09:54 PM   #1

Need some advise.

Hi There ,

I'm not registered my paypal account in The USA. I could not add my Postal address in the USA as Paypal regulation.

However , I'll be in the USA , CA and NY for specific as business trip for couple months soon. How can I buy some equipment

in the market of this site if I could not put my USA address in my paypal.

Any recommend ?

Thanks.

Ohm.

05-21-2013, 12:24 AM   #2

Photos: Gallery
Just talk to the seller of the item(s) you're interested in, they might be willing to make a deal with you using your paypal account from another country and ship to a US address. I once purchased a few lenses on the marketplace with my Paypal account (at the time registered in Venezuela) and had the lenses shipped to family in the US.
05-21-2013, 12:55 AM   #3

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by jase036 Quote
Just talk to the seller of the item(s) you're interested in, they might be willing to make a deal with you using your paypal account from another country and ship to a US address. I once purchased a few lenses on the marketplace with my Paypal account (at the time registered in Venezuela) and had the lenses shipped to family in the US.
You're right. That is very simple and effective solution. Thanks.