Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 2 Likes Search this Thread
07-05-2013, 07:52 PM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
I would not be better for never having found this place. 3 years and nearly 4000 posts later (Count 'em! There's just 3 to go! :P) I would not trade a moment of the time I have spent on here typing at you all. Not one. It was not wasted time. Far from it. I am a much better photographer than I was 3 years ago and you all are partly responsible for that. I give full credit where due. I have learned so much from reading here. I've made a few friends, albeit online ones, and I've had a great time. This was hilarious but it also reminded me of how valuable resources like TPF can be. Yes, I'm still a little gear obsessed, who on here isn't? But I'm also out there doing what I love for a living finally, and that is because of this place and the people here. I'm being terribly sentimental I know but if I haven't said it lately? You all are the BEST and damn, I'm such a sap, you can't see it but I'm about to blubber a bit here, lol, but I just love you all! Digital hugs and kisses all round to anyone who wants one. (Sniffle...)

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
diseases, photographers, plague