Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-14-2013, 01:17 PM   #1
Veteran Member

MSN/Outlook/Hotmail Issues with Paypal or Keh?

Anyone have issues with Outlook.com/MSN/Hotmail email with Paypal or Keh?

For whatever reason the confirmation email sent from Paypal does not reach my outlook.com inbox. I made a purchase from Keh but the invoice didn’t come in either. I do get emails from other senders – Friends, Family, Work, other junk, etc., but not Keh or Paypal.

Yes, I have done the basics – i.e. spam/junk box, rules, blocked domains, filters, safe/unsafe mailing lists and senders, privacy settings, etc. – all to no avail. Quick Google search shows other people having the same problem (Paypal), and that both Microsoft and Paypal are aware of the issue and throw each other under the bus. I do have a primary Yahoo address but I wanted to add a “backup” email using a different domain. I suppose I can use Gmail?

09-14-2013, 04:04 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Two things that might help folks resolve your problem: tell us which version of Outlook you are using, and who your mail provider is.
09-14-2013, 10:35 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Tom S. Quote
Two things that might help folks resolve your problem: tell us which version of Outlook you are using, and who your mail provider is.
Version of MS Outlook – I’m not using one. I use web-based: https://login.live.com/login.srf?wa=wsignin1.0&ct=1379223079&rver=6.1.6206.0...c=1&cbcxt=mail. My email domain is @MSN.com which is now free but was initially provided by my ISP (QWEST – now Century Link) when they were partnered with MSN. When Microsoft shut down Hotmail and separated from QWEST, they moved existing @msn.com emails to free, accessed through outlook.com.