Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-24-2013, 12:27 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Curious and interesting, free to view for a short window of time

It might help you, a dear friend or loved one. The preview is available free until 10/26.

The Power of Earthing | The Global Elite

Sincerely,

Nic

10-24-2013, 01:49 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Mmm. From the same publication that brings us the story "The Boston Marathon Bombing was faked".
10-24-2013, 03:09 PM   #3
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
Not so new. Read Needles of Stone by Tom Graves.
10-24-2013, 04:17 PM   #4
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

One month ago I connected my left foot with the earth from a height of about 10 feet and I can assure you it was indeed a life changing experience, but not one I would recommend.
People believe in lots of things, I have no problem with that, but for me, I'm now a true believer in gravity and physics.

Regards!

10-24-2013, 06:51 PM   #5
Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Rupert Quote
One month ago I connected my left foot with the earth from a height of about 10 feet and I can assure you it was indeed a life changing experience, but not one I would recommend.
People believe in lots of things, I have no problem with that, but for me, I'm now a true believer in gravity and physics.

Regards!
Broccoli, Rupert, Broccoli! I did the same thing, fell of the ladder and landed in the veggie garden - Luckily Broccoli has a great cushioning effect. Just shows, vegetables are good for you.