Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-22-2013, 02:50 PM   #46
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Joel B Quote
"snot suckers". Kids hate them!!!
I'm still not going there and I wonder why the kids hate them...

11-25-2013, 06:12 AM - 1 Like   #47
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Well... it was only my camera bag by virtue of buying it (and the Polaroid camera in it) from my son's Scoutmaster at a troop yard sale... but deep inside was an envelope of photos showing the scoutmaster and his wife at a sex party. Naturally I returned the photos but he could never look at or speak to me thereafter without turning beet red. I'm sure he was relieved when we moved away several months later.

Last edited by MRRiley; 11-25-2013 at 07:47 AM.
11-25-2013, 07:26 AM   #48
Veteran Member

Wow, that's awkward Mike!

Pat
11-25-2013, 08:11 AM   #49
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by MRRiley Quote
Well... it was only my camera bag by virtue of buying it (and the Polaroid camera in it) from my son's Scoutmaster at a troop yard sale... but deep inside was an envelope of photos showing the scoutmaster and his wife at a sex party. Naturally I returned the photos but he could never look at or speak to me thereafter without turning beet red. I'm sure he was relieved when we moved away several months later.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Thanks to that, I about choked on breakfast

11-26-2013, 04:39 AM   #50
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by MRRiley Quote
... deep inside was an envelope of photos showing the scoutmaster and his wife at a sex party. Naturally I returned the photos but he could never look at or speak to me thereafter without turning beet red
sexually repressed people are no fun at all.
11-26-2013, 05:11 AM   #51
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by kerrowdown Quote
I'm still not going there and I wonder why the kids hate them...
Well, here we pour saline down their noses and then use a device we call a BBG connected to the wall suction to basically vacuum out all the snot and boogers out of a kid's nose. Pisses off the kid really good and generally freaks out the mom cuz kiddo looks like we're drowning them.

Weirdest thing in my camera bag? My camera bag holds everything. Disney passes, Scout neckerchiefs, pins and pens, patches, etc.