Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-11-2008, 02:14 PM   #1
Veteran Member

St. Louis Make-Up artist needed...

Hi

My name is Mitch Bowen. I'm a wedding photographer mainly, but am moving my photography business into fashion (and music).
I have a portfolio shoot scheduled for this Sunday 4-13-08 and my makeup artist called out this morning.

My trouble is that I'm not yet a fashion expert, so I'm shooting for free for Personal shopper service & fashion advice: body shape, style & budget: Anatomy of Style on a fairly good sized production shoot...(for me)
If you are interested and available, I need to know your rates for about 4 hrs of work. The shoot starts at 1pm, we would arrive at noon, and you can go when you are done....

The girls are instructed to bring their own foundation (and concealer?) and my MUA was supposed to do the rest on site, fast.

Thanks very much.

Mitch
636 393 9199
mitchel109@yahoo.com
here is a link to some of my fashion stuff
Collection: Fashion

04-11-2008, 07:28 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Original Poster
OK

I knew it was a long shot to post in a photography forum for a makeup artist but what the hell right?

anyway, i got it covered and i can stop having my daymare (the waking version of a nightmare that happens when your makeup artist flakes...)

thanks guys

8)