Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-01-2014, 05:17 PM   #1

k7 compatibile con transcend sd wifi 32

Salve,
sono nuovo del forum, ho una k7 e oggi mi č arrivata una sd wifi 32giga della transcend. Solo all'apertura della scatola mi sono accorto che la k7 non čnella lista dei dispositivi certificati come compatibili ed effettivamente il telefono non vede la rete wifi che la sd dovrebbe generare. Qualcuno mi sa dare un consiglio?
Grazie in anticipo...

02-02-2014, 07:56 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I don't think the K7 does have wifi card capability. Anyone have the manual?
02-02-2014, 10:57 PM   #3
Veteran Member

I have the manual and it does not list compatibility to wifi cards. Let me check the firmware release notes.

edit: I did not see an update in compatibility in the firmware notes.

Last edited by j2photos; 02-02-2014 at 11:05 PM.
02-28-2014, 05:37 AM   #4
Forum Member

I have a K5 and the Transcend 16GBcard. The card works in the K5 and will probably work the same in a K7. The card sets up a wifi network that you can connect to with your android phone or iPad. You must use Transcends' free software to send images directly to your device. It works, but takes about 60 - 90 seconds for a 9MB image to render. Once it does I can zoom in for focus. The only real use I've of it made so far is calibrating lenses for the AF adjustment because I need to see the focus of every shot. The software will also let you browse the images using micro thumbnails and see/download the images you choose. Once again 60-90 seconds to get the image from the card into your device. It's a timeswerve into the polaroid era. The card come's with it's own reader and works fine with it - the card had problems with a multi-reader.

Just FYI I tried the eyefi card and it times out after 2 minutes without taking a photo. When this happens you have to reestablish the wifi connection which is inconvenient. I confirmed with eyefi tech support that this is a feature, not a bug to keep from draining the battery. Also, the eyefi card can not be read by multi-readers. Eyefi will send you a free reader in the mail to resolve this issue. I considered the product to be tediously useless in the present incarnation and sent it back.

03-06-2014, 11:45 PM   #5

Ciao,
io ho una eyefi che non uso mai come tale, ed una k7.
Secondo me, con la logica che c'č dietro questi prodotti, la trascend dovrebbe funzionare anche se la fotocamera non č tra i dispositivi "certificati".
03-07-2014, 09:23 AM   #6
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Ciao,
Penso che l'unico modo per sapere con certezza č quello di mettere la scheda nella fotocamera e vedere se funziona. Non costerā nulla: avete giā la scheda.