Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 3 Likes Search this Thread
03-21-2014, 05:11 PM   #16

Sorry to hear about that. I hate thieves.

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest their armpits!

03-22-2014, 07:58 AM   #17
Man With A Camera
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: The Great Pacific Northwet, in the Land Between Canada and Mexico
Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by beebs Quote
Happy that today my UPS guy brought the att'd from B & H. Exact replacement. Local store Precision Camera was "out of stock" on both the tripod and head. B & H rules. It cost less to replace them than it did to buy them in the first place

Now I can get back to what I was doin'...what I promised my darlin' I would do.

And when I took all my tax stuff to my CPA yesterday, there was a little white dog in her office. Her 13 year old Westy. She said she needed to ask me for a "big favor"...she wants me to keep her dog while she tries to sell her house. An "open-ended" thing...as long as it takes her to sell the house.

Not quite the kind of doggie I'd want if I was getting one, but she evidently had her trained quite well. As soon as I walked in, the little Westy (who's name is "Boo"...which was what we used to call Blanche "for short") greeted me with much wagging and sniffing and coquettishness, after which she lay down right in front of my right shoe, stopping short of putting her head on my shoe.

How could I refuse? Oy.

So I will spend the morning putting up a few fence posts to repair the fence that the deer trampled down after Blanche passed, and she's going to bring her over tomorrow sometime.

And I can finally get back to my archiving project.
It is great that you are getting back on track. So how about some shots of the pup?
03-24-2014, 03:37 PM - 1 Like   #18
Forum Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Racer X 69 Quote
It is great that you are getting back on track. So how about some shots of the pup?
They brought her over about an hour ago...she seems to have made herself at home just fine. She's pretty spry for bein' 13...seems to like the yard ok, and has been exploring and sniffing. Looks like she'll have herself a nice vacation here.
Attached Images

03-24-2014, 05:05 PM   #19

Location: Jessica Lake, Whiteshell Provincial Park, or Winnipeg Manitoba, Canada
She's adorable. I hope you and Boo have a wonderful time together.

04-15-2014, 07:30 PM   #20
Veteran Member

Sorry to hear about the break in. Glad to hear that you are moving forward. Nice dog.