Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-17-2014, 03:09 PM   #16
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by dansamy Quote
Sounds like you may have had the pleasure of "GoLyte" prep, which definitely does not go lightly through one...
You're referring to the "gallon of sweat"? The prep is better than it used to be, when it included a run of the mill laxative, then castor oil, culminating in a Fleets Enema! Gaaaaaaaaaah! A full day of misery. And if you don't know why its called Fleets, you've never experienced one.

A similar "sweat" prep is used for a prostate biopsy, which includes "downloading" to your bod a solution of antibiotic stuff, which is lower than body temp. Makes ya cold!

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
pentax