Closed Thread
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-23-2014, 09:22 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
[HELP] Chinese speaking member for Sigma PD Merrill Foveon modification

I am looking for someone who can answer some doubts for me from these page:
EFM-∞.Leica M.Ur-
Where the seller is offering the chance to modify a DP Merrill camera to adapt other lenses.
I have doubts about how will the camera operate after the conversion. As it seems, itīs possible to have a sony E mount so I can adapt any other lens through an adapter. Including Pentax lenses of course...

In this thread the seller has writen a lot of information at the bottom of page 10 and continues on page 11:
X3??EFM-???????--SIGMA DPX???? - ?10? - ?????? - ?? X3 ?? ?? ?? ???? ?????? ?????? ???? ???? - Powered by Discuz!
But I canīt fully understand all the information about the Sigma DP Merrill conversion which is the one I am interested in.

Without going further, perhaps some chinese speaking fellow member can help me out with translation to clear some doubts. I also need help to contact this man but that is for later.

Regards,
Francisco

04-26-2014, 09:22 PM   #2
MJL
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
I have a quick browse on his (frt) discussions and I can only sum it up that he knows the DPM camera, the hardware, the software and the Leica lens. He gave very detail about the conversion problems he encountered and solved. Someone with sound techincal translation background could probably translate it all in no time, but it will be a week from me.
Closed Thread