Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-13-2014, 11:40 AM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by ChrisPlatt Quote
RML

I saved some money using an online dealer that specialized in used Mazda parts.
Perhaps there's one that specializes in Volvo?
How much will it cost to get yours back on the road?

Chris
Eh, hopefully not too much, actually. Hoping parts will be less than a hundred anyway, (Significantly less if I can be smart about it, which has been difficult. I think I've been suffering some pretty profound solitary-damage and probably needed to get properly drunk. Actually I finally have new neighbors, which will be better once I've adjusted again, for now it's been setting off the PTSD, which feels horrible. Especialy if you're a really social person. Real people are a lot better than bad memories and internets. Well, mostly. )

Anyway, I get pretty upset about being confused. trying to buy things online, but it's just not the days when I could get to a junkyard and deal with physical objects. But as used stuff goes, most of the key problems are really the kind of parts that tend to go wrong on these vehicles over time anyway, so the new parts are still out there and all that. Sometime it'd be nice to have some parts in better shape for less-essential reasons but getting her back to limping around on the road's been the goal lately.

Anyway, been trying to meditate some things a bit clearer. (I don't know if I mentioned I was in a lot of physical pain in recent weeks, that wears me down.) But, it's hard to get over the notion things are futile once you've been kind of kinda trying to squeeze stones. Then it seems to be in the way of things I could be doing, etc. Anyway, I don't feel too smart lately. Seeomg about that for one.