Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by AuraTodd Quote
How do you find lenstag please?
Here you go: https://www.lenstag.com/

(First hit in a Google search).
06-26-2014, 11:55 AM   #18
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
I found the Stolen Camera Finder website.
Stolen Camera Finder - find your photos, find your camera

Here are a couple of other good resources with additional ideas:
Find your lost or stolen camera with free online tools | ZDNet
How Can I Get My Lost or Stolen Camera Back?
07-27-2014, 04:07 PM - 1 Like   #19
Man With A Camera
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: The Great Pacific Northwet, in the Land Between Canada and Mexico
Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Kameko Quote
A heads up for anyone in the lower mainland/Vancouver area, most of my gear was stolen sometime today.
Items include a DA* 60-250(serial no. 9230740), DA 10-17 (serial no. 4226204), F 50 1.7 on an old manual Pentax KX, HD DA 1.4x TC (serial no. 4283760), early 2011 13" MacBook Pro (serial no. C02FR2Y4DH2G). Unfortunately, they took the box with all the serial numbers too
{apologies for coming late to this, I only now just saw it}

It always sucks to find out that there are those in this world who feel compelled to take that which is not theirs. And it always pains me when I learn of those I know who have been violated like this.

I feel your pain Kameko. I have been in your shoes myself. It leaves one with a feeling of being violated. Coming home to a broken door or window, and finding that the sanctity of one's personal space has been violated is a feeling like no other. It made me feel ill to know that strangers had been in my home, going through my things.

It caused me to have feelings towards others that I would rather not have.

I hope that you can transcend this detour, and become a better person from it.

And I hope that you can get to a place somewhere close to where you were before all this.

07-28-2014, 08:04 AM   #20
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
Thanks Racer. It really was a shock to my system, walking in the house to find all my desk drawers opened, everything overturned, personal items missing or placed elsewhere, my dog shaking in his crate. The part that got me was that every last thing I had to remember my dad, is now gone, including photos.

On the bright side, most of my family and friends have been super supportive; many have donated via the crowdfunding site I set up. Seeing how many people care about me, my love for photography kinda kicked my butt back into gear