Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-09-2014, 12:11 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
ot hospital.

Last week I had an op to remove the remnants of my tonsil... as well as a biopsy of back right if my tounge (some lumps there).

Am was going well after the op except for the pain. I even managed to take a few more shots with the samyang 24mm I won.

Anyway the last two nights I was getting a lot if pain, too sore to talk or move my neck, pain killers didn't help and this morning I was spitting up blood.

I called them and was told to goto a/e.. a friend I've only known for thee weeks took me which was amazing of her.

Anyway a&e sent me to another hospital, I've to be watched for a min of 24 hours as they think I have an infection and have started me on antibiotics.

I know this is a photo forum but I figured some of you would like to know what's going on.

I can't wait to go back to shooting and if I somehow magicly make it into part three of the pentax comp I hope I'm well enough to take part.

Paul

07-10-2014, 09:17 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Hope you get better soon.
07-10-2014, 01:16 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by condor27596 Quote
Hope you get better soon.
Thank you.

I got let out today, been told to take it easy and take my antibiotics and painkillers.

No explanation of the infection I had or anything but I'm just glad I seem to be ok enough to be home with my wife and kids