Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-06-2008, 05:01 PM   #1

Photos: Gallery
so aggravated

Ive got several gigs coming up this month and id like to have a k10d by the 16th. Ive looked everywhere it seems. Im on a tight budget of right around $600. Ive got 2 camera stores close to me... one stopped selling the k10d and ritz wants $700Plus tax. Anywhere online that actually has them, have them for more then what i can pay. Im tempted to go with the k200 because it would be easier to get one but i really want the k10. There are some on ebay but im not sure what those prices are gonna turn out like.

The funny thing is that just last month i had at least 20 chances to get one from the marketplace.

Sorry, i just need

05-06-2008, 05:56 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Ronald, if I were you I'd try posting a WTB in the marketplace. It might be just the ticket for someone wanting to move on to the K20D.

"You can't take pictures if you don't take your camera"