Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-03-2014, 04:06 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Want To Make Your Chocolate Lover's Holiday?

I just found basically this $63 pound ballotin of Neuhaus chocolates at TJ Max for 19.99!!!! Box is a bit different but that's it. It's the same quantity and selection. If you or someone you know loves real gourmet Belgian chocolates RUN do not walk to your nearest TJ Max and/or Marshall's. This is a rare deal and there are not many to be had. When I found mine there were only 2 of this ballotin left. They got a case but apparently it went quick.

(Well duh. $63 a lb chocolate for $19.99 a pound? I'd have wrecked the plastic and bought half a dozen to give as gifts if there had been more, seriously. )

I had a TJ Maxx gift card with a balance on it that paid for one pound. I bought the other one. I'm eating 2 pieces of this day until it's gone. I won't need more than that. It's that rich. It's actually hard to eat more at one time. It's just incredible chocolate. The most of this I've ever had at one time was a 1/4 lb. I used to go and buy like two pieces for my birthday or 3 of their little eggs at Easter just as a very special treat but I could never afford a whole pound of it. Plus I got a 1/4 lb a couple of times as a gift. Even at $63 this stuff is WORTH it. Godiva doesn't even come close....:P

Ballotin 1 lb 34 pcs for Delivery in the US - Neuhaus

12-03-2014, 05:25 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Yummieeeeeee!
12-11-2014, 06:38 AM   #3
Pentaxian

I found that box in local TJ Maxx for $29. Was not ready to spend the price of old lens for it
12-11-2014, 07:15 AM   #4
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Wow! That is a bargain, but even at $20 that would be around $400 for my 20+ Chocolate Girlfriends. If I can sneak into Mrs Rupert's brokerage accounts again, I might be able to afford it? It's pretty risky, but sometimes you have to take a chance.

Regards!

12-11-2014, 08:22 AM   #5
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by Rupert Quote
If I can sneak into Mrs Rupert's brokerage accounts again, I might be able to afford it? It's pretty risky, but sometimes you have to take a chance.
Take a chance! And send a few boxes to me.
12-14-2014, 10:59 PM   #6
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Rupert, I'm enjoying every single piece. Trust me, it's worth being charged with grand larceny. Then again, Mrs Rupert being Mrs Rupert she might not resort to legal representation. She just might handle the matter herself with a few rounds of ammunition so maybe not, laugh. Though she might be more amendable if you bought HER a couple of boxes. Once she tries a bite it might change her mind, you never know....