Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-16-2014, 03:45 AM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Sons camera, wi-fi card and other stuff stolen in Spain

Hi guys, im trying to find out if anyone has any Pentax contacts in Barcelona.

On Saturday my 20yo had his mx-1 and wi fi card (lovingly provided by Dad) cash, passport and tickets stolen on a Madrid station. He is now in Barcelona, but without a camera.

Do we have any contacts with Pentax Spain? Any ideas how to get him another Mx-1?

he is ok, things like passports and tickets are being arranged, but I'm sure all readers of this site will empathise with the lack of camera.

12-16-2014, 01:17 PM   #2
Master of the obvious
Loyal Site Supporter

Oh, that sucks

Sorry I can't be of any help, sitting a few thousand kilometres too far north...
12-18-2014, 01:31 AM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by savoche Quote
Oh, that sucks

Sorry I can't be of any help, sitting a few thousand kilometres too far north...
Thanks anyway Savoche