Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 4 Likes Search this Thread
01-21-2015, 03:47 PM   #31

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by jbondo Quote
csa's words are wise. Don't kill the joy by making so much work for yourself that it's not as fun!

I agree. I have a 10" Newtonian that has been outside less than 10 times in the last 2 years. I got a lighter weight tube for it but now that has been abandoned and I am going to be making a carbon fiber tube instead. In that same time frame my 80mm to 127mm scopes have been outside too many times to count. Big scopes can be difficult to handle.

obin

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
2k, advice, inch

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Telescope recommendation kevingt01 Pentax Camera and Field Accessories 2 11-04-2014 06:10 PM
Telescope adaptor chromo Pentax Camera and Field Accessories 6 07-03-2014 09:36 AM
Old Pentax Telescope guadua Troubleshooting and Beginner Help 7 04-03-2014 07:13 PM
plastic telescope vs dslr ripit General Talk 6 05-20-2013 10:04 AM
Telescope with K Mount RockvilleBob Pentax SLR Lens Discussion 3 05-20-2013 08:20 AM