Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 6 Likes Search this Thread
04-18-2015, 11:25 AM   #46
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Parallax Quote
Ah yes. Theory X vs Theory Y. Personnel Management 101.
It's an X & Y world. Plain as daylight to me. Well....it was until one of my workers used Armor All on my truck windows because he was too lazy to go back to the shop and get the glass cleaner.

Regards!

04-18-2015, 12:08 PM   #47
Pentaxian

Its an X y world until you realize every genius does 7 stupid things every day, and the rest of us do far more. But I'd definitely go with good and bad people, as long as you're aware of how many good people from time to time do really stupid and sometimes bad things, just out of pure stupidity. I doubt bad people however accidentally do good things out of shear stupidity.

Or as some comedian once said " Temporary insanity isn't shooting your wife's lover. Temporary insanity is when you go into some strangers house and wash, iron and fold their laundry."
04-18-2015, 01:03 PM   #48
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by normhead Quote
Its an X y world until you realize every genius does 7 stupid things every day, and the rest of us do far more. But I'd definitely go with good and bad people, as long as you're aware of how many good people from time to time do really stupid and sometimes bad things, just out of pure stupidity. I doubt bad people however accidentally do good things out of shear stupidity.&amp;lt;br /&amp;gt;&lt;br /&gt;<br />
&amp;lt;br /&amp;gt;&lt;br /&gt;<br />
Or as some comedian once said &amp;amp;quot; Temporary insanity isn't shooting your wife's lover. Temporary insanity is when you go into some strangers house and wash, iron and fold their laundry 😳&amp;amp;quot;
Agh! I'm insane then at least until they get to know me. But never insane enough to armor all car windows!😳
04-18-2015, 01:21 PM   #49
csa
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by sherrvonne Quote
But never insane enough to armor all car windows!
Yeah, that's pretty bad.