Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-01-2015, 10:24 AM - 5 Likes   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Tees are here!

Feel free to merge, if this is a duplicate.

Looks nice, fits good, feels comfy! Probably will fit better once I wash it. Li'l baggy.

05-01-2015, 10:26 AM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter

Cool. A "post a selfie in your PF T-Shirt" thread.
05-02-2015, 10:30 AM   #3
Forum Member

Oh man. This is what I get for getting hooked on Facebook Groups and not coming around in forever. There's no way that these are still available, is there?

EDIT: Nevermind. Found 'em!!
05-02-2015, 02:27 PM   #4
Moderator PEG Judges
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by severalsnakes Quote
Probably will fit better once I wash it. Li'l baggy
I'm doing something wrong I washed me hoping to get my shirt a little baggy... fail.

05-02-2015, 02:46 PM - 1 Like   #5
Pentaxian

Sarah, some day when you are a fat old man like me, you'll wish that shirt was a lot baggier.
05-02-2015, 08:18 PM - 1 Like   #6
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by jesssss Quote
Oh man. This is what I get for getting hooked on Facebook Groups and not coming around in forever. There's no way that these are still available, is there?

EDIT: Nevermind. Found 'em!!
We're going to do a second shirt sale later this month, so stay tuned! This P design, the prism design, and a variation of the K-mount design will be available. The K letter design won't be included due to very low popularity.

I also received my "P" shirts the other day and they look fantastic. The quality of the material is great and the printed designs are nice and durable, so I'm very happy with this shirt printer and we will most likely use them in the future. Once they streamline their system to allow for multiple designs under a single order, they'll be perfect!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

05-03-2015, 07:37 PM - 1 Like   #7
Loyal Site Supporter
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I am very happy to see the T-shirts are selling nicely, and well made and durable. Sure beats those Otis was selling on the Black Market.

Let me take the time once again to apologize to those that have lost loved ones due to shrinkage of the Otis T-shirts in wet weather. Being choked to death by a T-shirt has to be a horrendous way to go.

I also want to say that I am not responding to those personal lawsuits being filed...I had nothing to do with those faulty T-shirts in any manner. It was all an Otis project, and in fact, as my attorney pointed out...I hardly even know Otis, he just lives somewhere in my neighborhood, that's all.

Regards!

If you have one of these...Don't wear it in wet weather!...it may say Pentax, but there is zero water sealing in that cheap fabric!
06-04-2015, 10:25 AM   #8
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
NEW tees are here! MAN, this red one is RAD! I'm so glad you "re-issued" these, Adam! :-)