Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-04-2015, 10:38 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
I Can Has Cheeseburger?

I Can Has Cheezburger? - Lolcats n Funny Pictures - funny pictures - Cheezburger

This is one of my favorite gag pic places to visit. Obviously because I am cat mad, but also because it's true. My cats LOVE cheeseburgers, hamburgers. I didn't feel well earlier, had a minor sinus migraine, some rolling nausea this morning, so I didn't eat much today except for nibbling on a big muffin. I took a nap around 5 till almost 10. I have a bunch of stuff I have to haul down to our dumpsters and I can't do it during the day, too much sun and heat for me right now, so I'm doing it now, in the wee hours. After I did the first load I went up to our local Mickey D's and I ordered a Steakhouse burger and FF. Lots of calories but I had them to spare today and I really like that burger besides. 2 seconds after I put the bag on the table, and it's not even open yet, Lily jumps up on the desk and she's like "Oooh Mom, I can has cheeseburgers?"

Lily, you see, she LOVES her junk food and in particular she loves Mickey D's cheese or hamburgers like they were made of gold. She will also eat FF and bacon so she had a bit of all of it, but not nearly as much as she would have liked. I got chicken nuggets for Dad last week? She ate a whole nugget of her own apparently before he stopped her. He also fed her the meat off one whole chicken wing a few days later. I told him I was going to make her a little t-shirt that says "Junk Food Junkie" and make her wear it. My other cat Loki, he likes a little bit of a hamburger every now and again but he's not nearly as into it as she is. A couple of bites and he's usually done. Not Lily. I could buy her her own quarter pound hamburger I think and she'd likely eat it ALL.

She doesn't get to. A nibble is all she gets with me. It's Dad I have to watch. Every time I turn around he's feeding her something she's not really supposed to be eating. He knows better than to feed her chocolate but he slips her vanilla ice cream, little pieces of butter cookies and potato chips, any meat he might be eating. He totally spoils her. It's a wonder she's not huge, but it's simply not in her metabolism I guess because she's a pretty svelte little cat actually and very healthy. That's a wonder actually given she totally fetishes pork things which is not particularly good for cats.

Her favorite treat on the planet is bacon, though she also likes ham a lot. I won't let her have much but you eat bacon or ham around her and don't offer her at least a couple of little bites she will get totally pissy, and I'm talking, whining, tantrum on the floor pissy. Eh, she's a wonderful cat most of the time, very well behaved compared to Loki actually. She deserves her treats. We just have to watch how much she gets that's all because if it was up to her she'd be eating nothing but.... :P

06-05-2015, 03:11 PM   #2
Veteran Member

One reason why I used to keep fish: N.O.B.O.D.Y. touches my cheeseburger.

They can has fish flakes and dried worms.

And they can't pout about it or pee in my shoes...
06-05-2015, 03:22 PM   #3
Veteran Member

06-05-2015, 06:31 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Loki left me a little present in my sandals the other day. Hairball, and it was nasty! I ended up spraying my shoes clean with the hose, sigh...

06-06-2015, 12:07 AM   #5
Veteran Member

I have a half tamed feral she cat called tigger who will tolerate fussing when she's hungr but hardly eats from food for her she prefers to forage / hunt.
When I found her she was eating any thing she caught moths and insects included. To this day if I put out dried meal worms for the birds she jumps on the bird table and gets stuck into them she will eat them till she is ready to burst , funny though she does not bother much trying to catch birds, it's as if she has worked out that its wasted energy and the field 4 legged ones are easier prey.
06-16-2015, 12:40 PM   #6
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Lily is sitting here eating gourmet cheddar popcorn.I haven't seen her at all today. She's been in Garbo mode sitting up high beyond my reach, but when I put some in a bowl and sat down to have a little snack suddenly she appears and it's "HELLO MOM! Can I has popcorn?" :P