Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-15-2008, 09:11 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Release Party for my new CD

Hi folks, for any members in the Vancouver area, you are all invited to the release party for my new CD "Agnes Street" a collection of original acoustic roots tunes I recorded in February of this year. The party is on Saturday, June 28 at the Quaker Friendship Meeting Hall 1090 west 70th Street in Vancouver. Its free and if you play a musical instrument bring it along (as long as it is acoustic) The party starts at 7pm.

If you aren't outtaking pictures you should come out and give it a listen and try out your Pentax gear.

To hear some of the music, check out my myspace page.

MySpace.com - Steve Quattrocchi - Vancouver, CA - Bluegrass / Folk / Acoustic - www.myspace.com/stevequattrocchi

06-15-2008, 10:42 PM   #2
Veteran Member

So whens the Okanagan release in Kelowna Steve

I could give you a place to spend a few nights, and I'll even offer to be your photographer for it

If you don't decide to come out here I hope that you still have a great time.
I've been to Vancouver enough this year, and could only afford to go if I had a paid gig at the same time
06-16-2008, 07:46 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Well Mike, no gigs in your neck of the woods yet, I don't have an agent and don't know the good places to play.

I will be playing the BC fair at Armstrong with a children's performer on Labour day as well as the BC Folksong festival in the middle of August in Princeton.
06-16-2008, 09:16 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Armstrong's only 40 min from here, I might be able to run up there.

If you have the time you might consider the Rock Creek Fair as well. It's probably BC's Biggest and best small town fair

06-16-2008, 11:31 AM   #5
Veteran Member

Original Poster
When is it? My wife and I love Rock Creek, beautiful area and we'd love to hang out there for a while.