Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-16-2008, 08:51 AM   #1
Ed in GA

Wolf Camera, More........

Well, I guess I must be a sucker for punishment because I keep going back into this store, hoping something may change.

I'm still in the stages of wanting, and about ready to buy, a Manfrotto Tripod and head.

Wolf Camera has the tripod and the head at just about what I can get them for on-line + sales tax.

So, I thought, I might actually just go ahead and pick one up at the local store.

When the sales person asked if they could help, I responded, "I may be interested in a manfrotto tripod and head." "I understand there is a manufacturers rebate if you buy them together?"

To my amazement, the young lady turned to one of her fellow employees and asked, "Are there any rebates on Manfrotto?" The answer.... "No, Manfrotto never offers any rebates."

"Are you sure?" said I

"Yes Sir, no rebates."

I think this may have been the last straw.

I left and no Tripod/Head.

So, you may ask, why do I keep going back?

I don't know, I guess I keep hoping that just once I think they'll get it right.

I've looked this morning and it seems that Adorama has about the best price and will ship it free.

06-16-2008, 09:13 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
You should probably take 5 minutes to write a letter to the store franchise-owner and maybe also to Wolf Camera HQ to let them know why the store lost a sale...

I've done that a few times in the past when I received sub-par service or dealt with ignorant employees.

Pat