Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 21 Likes Search this Thread
08-22-2015, 03:28 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Just for fun: Post your conspiracy theories about Rupert's squirrels.

Seems a day doesn't go by that we don't see some sort of thread about otis.... Let's have a little fun at his expense. Post up your conspiracy theories regarding rupert's otis and the supposed squirrel army. I have a feeling this is going to be hilarious...

Anyway, after being rejected by Foamy the squirrel as a minion Otis was a bit jealous and decided to work on his own army. This army is slowly amassing both food and money (and loyal servitude of rupert), in an effort to invade the rest of the south. Once that has been accomplished, France is next on the list (all those grapes). Otis is working in secret alongside other as yet unnamed agencies to turn all of those peanuts and corn into viable fuel to power the propulsion of rockets that will carry his armies into orbit with enough prefabricated modules to build their own space station with earth monitoring telescopes for the sole purpose of spotting prime food sources to exploit, then using dropships to secure said food sources. To reach his goals he is also working on subliminal mind control techniques to subvert some weak minded humans to assist them.

Now to go off and find a comfy chair and a snack, and then just wait for hilarity to ensue....

08-22-2015, 11:22 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Honestly, I think we have a little bit of "Planet of the Squirrels" happening in Rupert's backyard.
08-23-2015, 12:18 PM - 1 Like   #3
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

Photos: Gallery | Albums
It would all be speculation...what goes on deep in the Woods of Otis is Top Secret and he keeps it all on his own private servers. I've tried to hack them, but all I got were exercise shots and all those NSFW downloads he gets here on PF.

Stayin' in shape in case he "gets lucky"!

You are free to speculate....I live right next door and don't have a clue, but Otis says that's because I am just not as smart as the average squirrel.

Regards!
08-23-2015, 01:55 PM - 2 Likes   #4
Veteran Member

They are the reason the Kennedy Assignation papers are sealed. If the truth had been posted, squirrels would have been hunted to extinction.

That's all I'm saying and if I suddenly disappear, you'll know why.

08-23-2015, 07:02 PM - 3 Likes   #5
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Tom S. Quote
That's all I'm saying and if I suddenly disappear, you'll know why.
You never really know when a squirrel is watching your every move.....

Regards!
08-23-2015, 07:11 PM - 1 Like   #6
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Auzzie-Phoenix Quote
weak minded humans
Is this meant to be you Rupert?
I don't know what umbrage is (I have never seen it/one) but if I were you I would take it!
08-24-2015, 05:58 AM   #7
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Auzzie-Phoenix Quote
To reach his goals he is also working on subliminal mind control techniques to subvert some weak minded humans to assist them.
QuoteOriginally posted by rod_grant Quote
Is this meant to be you Rupert?
Sure sounds like it, doesn't it? I already go two days a week without eating so I can afford roasted peanuts and cold beer for the Army of Otis.......I don't know why I do it, it just seems to be "automatic"...like I was programmed by software...or squirrelware?

Regards!

08-24-2015, 12:34 PM   #8
Pentaxian

Otis isn't fooling around on Wall St. today by any chance, is he?
08-24-2015, 01:30 PM - 1 Like   #9
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by reeftool Quote
Otis isn't fooling around on Wall St. today by any chance, is he?
Might be...there are plenty of nuts there and most are cracking wide open today!

Right Otis?

Regards!
08-24-2015, 09:43 PM   #10
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Now now, everyone around here knows that rupert doesn't need mind control that close in proximity to otis. They just use pure brute force and mob tactics on poor rupert.
08-24-2015, 09:48 PM   #11
MSL
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I don't think most people realize Rupert's first name is Franken, as in Franken-Rupert and I need not voice who was the creator.
08-30-2015, 02:18 AM   #12
Veteran Member

Even in Asia squirrels have devious ways of insinuating themselves into the life of humans

Guy rescues baby squirrel, they become best friends... - The Meta Picture
08-30-2015, 04:46 AM   #13
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by MSL Quote
I don't think most people realize Rupert's first name is Franken, as in Franken-Rupert and I need not voice who was the creator.
I was about to point out that I have never seen a picture of Rupert and a squirrel together! " Rupert " is just a projection of the gestalt squirrel mind...a hook to snare us poor humans. If you feel the urge to eat peanuts or climb a tree, or get sleepy in the winter....YOU KNOW WHY! Resist your inner Squirrel before it is too late.....
08-30-2015, 08:00 AM   #14
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by StephenHampshire Quote
I was about to point out that I have never seen a picture of Rupert and a squirrel together! "
I think I can clear that up pretty fast.....Squirrels refuse to pose anywhere near old Rupert....not really all that hard to see why!

As Otis says..."We have our pride!"

Regards!
08-30-2015, 11:15 PM   #15
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Rupert Quote
I think I can clear that up pretty fast.....Squirrels refuse to pose anywhere near old Rupert....not really all that hard to see why!

As Otis says..."We have our pride!"

Regards!
That's a excuse not a reason, we demand a un-photoshopped picture of Rupert and Otis together