Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 4 Likes Search this Thread
10-29-2015, 04:48 PM   #16

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
She sent me an e-mail just a minute ago. She says that the experience at the camera store made her really frustrated. She says some money would be a good idea now if I decide to sell them on Ebay or elsewhere.

10-29-2015, 05:17 PM   #17
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
Hm...that what I kind of "sensed", that the guy at the store was a jerk. Does she know that K-50 takes video? Did she tell you why Canon?
10-30-2015, 02:24 AM   #18
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Tighelander Quote
She sent me an e-mail just a minute ago. She says that the experience at the camera store made her really frustrated. She says some money would be a good idea now if I decide to sell them on Ebay or elsewhere.
sell the one you don't use and send her the money ^^ it's still a great deal ^^
10-30-2015, 03:27 AM   #19

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by micromacro Quote
Hm...that what I kind of "sensed", that the guy at the store was a jerk. Does she know that K-50 takes video? Did she tell you why Canon?
The guy at the store is okay. I think he was just giving her what KEH would.
Oh, the gear wasn't her's either, really. She explained to the store clerk and me, that the gear belonged to a relative, or a friend of the family that died. There was a bunch of photo gear up for grabs, and she grabbed the biggest box.

10-30-2015, 05:52 AM   #20
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by Tighelander Quote
and she grabbed the biggest box.
Nothing is free, you see. Now you need to figure out what she needs out of that box as well.
Somehow the universe chose you for it.