Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-10-2015, 02:15 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Ensenada mexico

I was wondering if anyone has any traveling experience to this place. Is it safe? I heard conflicting stories. We are doing a cruise

Thanks

Randy

11-10-2015, 02:56 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
We took a cruise there last Jan out of Long Beach.
At Ensenada we did a tour to La Bufadora and city sights, that then dropped us off in the shopping district.
I think it is safe if you stay with the group or in the tourist areas.
I probably would not rent a car and go off exploring on my own if not familiar with the area.
11-10-2015, 04:56 PM   #3

It is pretty safe, I lived there for 5 years and never had a security issue. In any case, never leave the group alone and don't go to areas that are not for tourists. Almost all the cool places are in the same zone, so there's no need to go to other places. One recomendation, the food and the wine are great, one of my favorite places for sea food is La Guerrerense, if you have the chance, go there. Also, near ensenada is valle de la trinidad, with a lot of great wine houses, ask for a tour, you wont regret it.