11-15-2015, 05:37 PM   #16
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Vive la France

11-15-2015, 05:46 PM - 1 Like   #17
Pentaxian

I stand with Paris.

What the world needs is to speak softly but carry a big stick.

Speak softly to those who are disaffected. Show compassion to them. I stand with the victims.

On the other hand we need a big stick. ISIS needs to be shot and exterminated from the planet. Our collective tolerance for them needs to go away.
11-15-2015, 06:14 PM   #18
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by alamo5000 Quote
I stand with Paris.

What the world needs is to speak softly but carry a big stick.

Speak softly to those who are disaffected. Show compassion to them. I stand with the victims.

On the other hand we need a big stick. ISIS needs to be shot and exterminated from the planet. Our collective tolerance for them needs to go away.
Yes sir.
11-15-2015, 06:27 PM   #19
Pentaxian

Oui, Vive La France!

11-15-2015, 08:46 PM   #20
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Like many here, I've been fortunate enough to visit Paris quite a number of times, and I've always been impressed by the pride that French people show in their culture and history. Oddly enough, France has been an historic ally both of the USA (a nominally secular but essentially Christian country, like France) and Turkey (a nominally secular but essentially Muslim country), a period spanning the overthrow of the old repressive orders in all three countries. This example of mass murder will no doubt be held up as revenge for the inevitable but unintended killing of civilians from French air raids in Syria, but the difference is more than just a fine point.

The killing of French citizens and visitors in this way will change nothing. These people will gain and lose a few potential recruits as a result. They are the degenerate heirs to the nobler Arab and Ottoman leaders of the past. French resolve to fight tyranny will endure. Vive la France.

Last edited by RobA_Oz; 11-15-2015 at 11:36 PM.