Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 7 Likes Search this Thread
12-10-2015, 06:40 PM   #16
Pentaxian

Not a recent best buy, but still a favourite. My '67 Matchless 750cc G15 CS Scrambler. An old English made ....now....vintage motorcycle. Originally designed for the North American market, particularly for desert racers. These bikes were colloquially known as.... desert sleds.

I'm a gearhead, have been all my life. I like sporting vehicles and the Matchless checks all the boxes for me.

When I was a teenager, I always wanted a '60's Triumph TR6C Scrambler or a Matchless or Norton Scrambler. Never was able to get one when I was younger, but was able to get one about 16 years ago.

Still get a kick every time I look at it, next to another favourite motorcycle, my '78 Yamaha SR 500...a big 4 stroke single. They're both in my large shed...built primarily to house motorcycles.

12-28-2015, 10:02 AM   #17
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by bertwert Quote
Reminds me of my cat, always crawling into things...
We used to have the same box, different cats in it though. Riding a bike on a long ride or the mountain bike where no one else is or walks in the badlands or even cats are so great but nothing compares to the company of a couple of dogs.