Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 18748 Likes Search this Thread
08-28-2018, 02:17 PM - 6 Likes   #1066
bxf
Veteran Member

A guy just got out of his van and retrieved a large grandfather clock that he intends to carry to his new apartment. Just as he is carrying the clock, a drunk stumbles out of a pub and collides with the man and his clock. The man is lying on the sidewalk, with the clock on top of him.

The man yells at the drunk "why don't you watch where you're going?", to which the drunk replies "why don't you ushe a wrishwash like everybody elshe?"

08-28-2018, 02:24 PM   #1067
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by bxf Quote
A guy just got out of his van and retrieved a large grandfather clock that he intends to carry to his new apartment. Just as he is carrying the clock, a drunk stumbles out of a pub and collides with the man and his clock. The man is lying on the sidewalk, with the clock on top of him.

The man yells at the drunk "why don't you watch where you're going?", to which the drunk replies "why don't you ushe a wrishwash like everybody elshe?"
badumpbump tch.

---------- Post added 08-28-18 at 02:28 PM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by Jim Dandy Quote
What do you get when you cross an elephant with a grape?

elephant grape sine theta.

What do you get when you cross a mountain climber with a mountain?

Nothing, the mountain climber is a scalar.

Sorry, sorry - the only way I could remember cross products from dot products in physics class.

---------- Post added 08-26-18 at 08:07 ----------

A bunch of photographers signed up for one of those weekend seminars you see in the back of the photo magazines. They were taking the train to Napa for wine tasting and advanced ND filter use for nighttime landscapes. Three Pentaxians went to the station ticket window but bought only one ticket. The three Canikon users (one Mk5, a D750 and a 7200) behind them each bought a ticket and then asked the Pentaxians why they only had one ticket. "Wait and see," was the answer.

When the two groups boarded the train, the 3 Pentaxians jammed themselves into the bathroom while the Canikons took seats. When the conductor came around to check tickets, he knocked on the bathroom door and said, "Ticket please." The door opened a crack and one hand poked out with a ticket. The conductor took the ticket and moved on. The Pentaxians came out and took seats.

At the end of the weekend outing, the two groups were headed to the train station and the Canikons decided they would use the same stunt to save some money so they could buy logo'd Canikon softgoods from ebay. They bought one ticket but noticed the Pentaxians did not buy any. "Why didn't you buy any tickets," they asked. "Wait and see," was the answer. They all boarded the train and the Canikons jammed into one bathroom with the Pentaxians in the other. As soon as the train started moving, one of the Pentaxians slipped out of their bathroom, knocked on the other door and said, "Ticket please."
Hilarious!
08-28-2018, 08:56 PM - 2 Likes   #1068

Photos: Gallery
Sixteen sodium atoms walk into a bar, followed by Adam West.
08-28-2018, 09:14 PM   #1069
Pentaxian

Photography with Pentax is a hobby that make people younger every day, so that we go from K7 to K1, and thanks God we skipped K9, that's not funny I know

08-29-2018, 12:13 AM   #1070
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by Jim Dandy Quote
Sixteen sodium atoms walk into a bar, followed by Adam West.
????????
08-29-2018, 02:59 AM   #1071
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by jeallen01 Quote
????????
The Batman Theme Song - YouTube
08-29-2018, 07:29 AM - 5 Likes   #1072
bxf
Veteran Member

08-29-2018, 12:23 PM   #1073
bxf
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by jeallen01 Quote
????????
QuoteOriginally posted by Kunzite Quote
Na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na Batman!

(Na is chemical symbol for sodium; Adam West played TV's Batman).

Last edited by bxf; 08-29-2018 at 12:28 PM.
08-29-2018, 12:30 PM - 2 Likes   #1074
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na Batman!

(Na is chemical symbol for sodium; Adam West played TV's Batman).
They just don't write lyrics that way any more.
08-29-2018, 01:46 PM - 12 Likes   #1075
Veteran Member

Had my yearly checkup the other day, the doctor said "Don't eat anything fatty."
"I said like bacon and burgers?"
He said "No fatty, don't eat anything."
08-29-2018, 03:03 PM - 6 Likes   #1076
bxf
Veteran Member

If you've ever caught yourself constructing a dream to fit some external event while you're sleeping, the following will make sense.

Ralph came home drunk one night, slid into bed beside his sleeping wife, and fell into a deep slumber. He awoke before the Pearly Gates where St.Peter said, "You died in your sleep, Ralph."Ralph was stunned. "I'm dead? No, I can't be! I've got too much to live for. Send me back!" St. Peter said, "I"m sorry, but there"s only one way you can go back, and that is as a chicken". Ralph was devastated, but begged St. Peter to send him to a farm near his home. The next thing he knew, he was covered with feathers, clucking, and pecking the ground.A rooster strolled past. "So, you're the new hen, huh? How's your first day here?" "Not bad," replied Ralph the hen, "but I have this strange feeling inside. Like I'm gonna explode!" "You"re ovulating", explained the rooster. "Don't tell me you've never laid an egg before". "Never," said Ralph. "Well, just relax and let it happen", says the rooster. "It"s no big deal.". Ralph did, and a few uncomfortable seconds later, out popped an egg! Ralph was overcome with emotion as he experienced motherhood. He soon laid another egg -- his joy was overwhelming. As he was about to lay his third egg, he felt a smack on the back of his head, and heard his wife shout, "Dammit, Ralph! Wake up. You're shitting in the bed!"

Last edited by bxf; 08-30-2018 at 04:05 AM.
08-29-2018, 08:37 PM   #1077
Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

If you've ever caught yourself constructing a dream to fit some external event while you're sleeping, the following will make sense.

Ralph came home drunk one night, slid into bed beside his sleeping wife, and fell into a deep slumber. He awoke before the Pearly Gates where St.Peter said, "You died in your sleep, Ralph."Ralph was stunned. "I'm dead? No, I can't be! I've got too much to live for. Send me back!" St. Peter said, "I"m sorry, but there"s only one way you can go back, and that is as a chicken". Ralph was devastated, but begged St. Peter to send him to a farm near his home. The next thing he knew, he was covered with feathers, clucking, and pecking the ground.A rooster strolled past. "So, you're the new hen, huh? How's your first day here?" "Not bad," replied Ralph the hen, "but I have this strange feeling inside. Like I'm gonna explode!" "You"re ovulating", explained the rooster. "Don't tell me you've never laid an egg before". "Never," said Ralph. "Well, just relax and let it happen", says the rooster. "It"s no big deal.". Ralph did, and a few uncomfortable seconds later, out popped an egg! Ralph was overcome with emotion as he experienced motherhood. He soon laid another egg -- his joy was overwhelming. As he was about to lay his third egg, he felt a smack on the back of his head, and heard his wife shout, "Dammit, Ralph! Wake up. You're shitting in the bed!"
Oh man, that's funny. I'd give you fourteen likes if I could!
08-30-2018, 12:09 PM - 4 Likes   #1078
bxf
Veteran Member

A little girl asked her father, "Where did people come from?" The father answered, "God made Adam and Eve and they had children and so was all mankind created." Two days later the girl asked her mother the same question. The mother answered, "Many years ago there were monkeys from which the human race evolved."

The confused girl returned to her father and said, "Dad how is it possible that you told me the human race was created by God, and mommy said they developed from monkeys?" The father answered, "Well, dear, it is very simple. I told you about my side of the family and your mother told you about hers."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

When I look at the moon, I see you, When I look at the stars, I see you, When I look at the sea, I see you, Move out my freaking way you fat b***h!
08-30-2018, 07:36 PM - 1 Like   #1079

QuoteOriginally posted by robtcorl Quote
Had my yearly checkup the other day, the doctor said "Don't eat anything fatty."
"I said like bacon and burgers?"
He said "No fatty, don't eat anything."
Went in for my annual physical recently also. The doctor said he was going to do a full workup and needed a stool sample, urine, blood, and semen. I gave him my underwear.
08-30-2018, 07:56 PM   #1080
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by lotech Quote
Photography with Pentax is a hobby that make people younger every day, so that we go from K7 to K1, and thanks God we skipped K9, that's not funny I know
A world without K9 is a world not protected from flying robot parrots!