Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-02-2016, 03:14 PM - 3 Likes   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I just couldn't resist the temptation!

I was out shopping a few days ago and came across this T-shirt. As someone mentioned the other day, it was sorta' like Flip Wilson said, "The Devil made me do it!"

Last edited by Dewman; 03-30-2016 at 02:54 PM.
02-02-2016, 03:18 PM   #2
csa
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

I LOVE it!!!
02-02-2016, 04:07 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I need to get me one!
02-03-2016, 07:53 AM   #4
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

Love it too! I was going to try and order myself one...and Otis too, but Otis declined. I asked why? He said ....."I never cared."

Regards!

02-03-2016, 12:01 PM   #5
Pentaxian

Bit like the T-shirt I bought decades ago at a county fair in Boise when I was over there working for HP:-
- the Front " Where the hell's Idaho?"
- the Back "Who the hell cares!"

And I'm sure there are many more like that around!
02-03-2016, 02:56 PM   #6
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
There are lots of T shirts I would buy if I could get ones that fit. While they may fit when new, after a wash or two, they are anywhere from an inch to two too short. The curse of being taller than average.
02-03-2016, 03:18 PM   #7
Pentaxian

PS: I don't like most T-shirts because they don't have breast pockets, which I use a lot - and this one didn't, but I bought it anyway 'cause I liked it anyway (I'm like that!), and I wore it a few times in the UK as it got a lot of laughs.

---------- Post added 02-03-16 at 10:31 PM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by Tom S. Quote
There are lots of T shirts I would buy if I could get ones that fit. While they may fit when new, after a wash or two, they are anywhere from an inch to two too short. The curse of being taller than average.
Buy a bigger size!

02-03-2016, 07:14 PM   #8
Forum Member

Too funny.
02-04-2016, 04:57 AM   #9
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by jeallen01 Quote
PS: I don't like most T-shirts because they don't have breast pockets, which I use a lot - and this one didn't, but I bought it anyway 'cause I liked it anyway (I'm like that!), and I wore it a few times in the UK as it got a lot of laughs.

---------- Post added 02-03-16 at 10:31 PM ----------

Buy a bigger size!
Then it's like wearing a tent, and even buying larger doesn't guarantee it will be longer, just larger. I have the same problem with regular shirts too, but you can often find them in "tall" sizes. Duluth Trading Company sells some called "Longtail" shirts, to fix "Plumbers butt" that are 3" longer and are perfect.
02-04-2016, 05:07 AM   #10
Pentaxian

Then it's like wearing a tent, and even buying larger doesn't guarantee it will be longer, just larger. I have the same problem with regular shirts too, but you can often find them in "tall" sizes. Duluth Trading Company sells some called "Longtail" shirts, to fix "Plumbers butt" that are 3" longer and are perfect.
Get someone to alter a tent to fit you?

Look online for Netherlands-based suppliers as the Dutch are reputedly some of the tallest people around (that's certainly true in Europe).
02-04-2016, 05:14 AM   #11
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by jeallen01 Quote
Get someone to alter a tent to fit you?

Look online for Netherlands-based suppliers as the Dutch are reputedly some of the tallest people around (that's certainly true in Europe).
So turn a $15 dollar T shirt into a $60 one? No thanks!

Finding T shirts that fit isn't much of a problem. Finding ones that have sayings on them is, as they tend to only use the generic size model. One exception are Harley Davidson shirts which tend to be longer.
02-04-2016, 06:14 AM   #12
Pentaxian

Finding T shirts that fit isn't much of a problem. Finding ones that have sayings on them is, as they tend to only use the generic size model. One exception are Harley Davidson shirts which tend to be longer.
That's why I suggested the Dutch - they are often much taller without being fat!
02-04-2016, 07:50 AM   #13
Pentaxian

Carhartt has tall T's that are pretty good for us tall guys and also pockets but don't come with slogans across the front and back.