Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-10-2016, 10:44 AM   #46
Digitiser of Film
Loyal Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by BrianR Quote
Don't be offended, but I'm about to say something offensive. After I've said the offensive thing, I'll be laughing at with you, so you should join in.

Ahhemm... Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.
Ha ha!

"I fart in your general direction!"

Ah, Python... you can't beat it!

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
courtesy, eyes, forum, friends, moderators, people, post, posts, roll, thread, value
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
For Sale - Sold: Pentax K-3; (Flucard is sold) Camera and Flucard option still available. Mikesul Sold Items 2 11-08-2015 07:49 PM
Zeiss Loxia officially announced! 50mm costs $949 and 35mm costs $1,299. jogiba Canon, Nikon, Sony, and Other Camera Brands 25 11-09-2014 07:37 PM
Someone bought a 645D and is taking nothing but cat photos... Sperdynamite Pentax Medium Format 74 09-03-2013 10:08 AM
Birthday present from you to me (costs nothing) dinneenp General Talk 2 07-23-2012 04:00 AM
Photographed an underage music festival on digital and film, nothing but PENTAX! Isaac314 Post Your Photos! 7 01-06-2009 03:46 PM