Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 4 Likes Search this Thread
02-07-2016, 08:21 PM   #1
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Peyton wins!!!

24 to 10, Denver wins! I'm really happy for Peyton!

02-07-2016, 08:23 PM   #2
Veteran Member

In your title it says Peyton wins, then the message says Denver wins...?

Sorry, what is this about anyway?
02-07-2016, 08:27 PM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Yep !
Good way for him to finish (we will see) his career.
02-07-2016, 08:29 PM   #4
mee
Veteran Member

Cam (and the rest of the Panthers) were not READDDDYYYYY!

02-07-2016, 08:42 PM   #5
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Cam was absolutely awesome. What an athlete - but there were just too many Carolina penalties and turnovers and Denver's defense was just too strong.

Peyton was good - just good enough. For once a regular guy gets the glory.

Last edited by monochrome; 02-07-2016 at 08:49 PM.
02-07-2016, 08:47 PM   #6
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by monochrome Quote
Peyton was good - just good enough.
99.995% of the credit goes to the Bronco's defense. How many times did Peyton fall down before he got hit? Anyway, without a dog in this fight, it wasn't the most entertaining football game I've ever watched.
02-07-2016, 08:50 PM   #7
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

Surprised me, but it was all Denver defense. Peyton did his part, but the defense was awesome.
QuoteOriginally posted by bertwert Quote
Sorry, what is this about anyway?
What it means is that when Peyton wins...Denver wins...and when Denver wins ...Peyton wins......hope this clears it up for you!

If not, you might be in line for that Circle of Confusion Award from Otis?

Regards!

02-07-2016, 08:52 PM   #8
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by RGlasel Quote
99.995% of the credit goes to the Bronco's defense. How many times did Peyton fall down before he got hit? Anyway, without a dog in this fight, it wasn't the most entertaining football game I've ever watched.
Well yeah, of course it was Denver's defense. Did you read the first two sentences of my reply? Peyton's all about his team. He's been saying so for two weeks.

The whole Newton vs. Manning thing was totally made up by ESPN and the rest of the media.

Last edited by monochrome; 02-07-2016 at 09:21 PM.
02-07-2016, 09:27 PM   #9
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by mee Quote
Cam (and the rest of the Panthers) were not READDDDYYYYY!
The Denver defense was a lot stronger and faster than they expected. Cam had no body open to throw to and no where to run.
02-07-2016, 09:28 PM   #10
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by RGlasel Quote
Actually, not many. He slipped twice and got sacked a few times. Cam didn't get in to the frackus to recover his own fumble down the stretch so I don't know what your point is. Turns out, Manning was the oldest guy to QB in the SuperBowl. It was also his 200th win which surpassed Bret Favre as the winningest QB in NFL history. He is also in the 4 Superbowl club with Terry Bradshaw, Jim Kelley, and Tom Brady.
02-07-2016, 09:40 PM   #11
mee
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Blue Quote
The Denver defense was a lot stronger and faster than they expected. Cam had no body open to throw to and no where to run.

Excuses.

Cam stunk it up and his o-line couldn't handle the Broncos defense. He overshot several receivers, when pressured he made a lot of really inaccurate, panic moves... he didn't even go for the fumble at the end. That was telling.. it is as if he just gave up.

His arrogance all season long was met with a sharp swat in the back of the head. No obnoxious marijuana (dab) dance, no taunting, no destroying other peoples property.. he just got to sit down. I hope he comes back next year a little more humble and less obnoxious. He's obviously a talented player, but he has issues with handling (defensive) pressure and with acting like a boorish 12 year old.
02-07-2016, 09:47 PM - 1 Like   #12
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Peyton Manning Declares He Has At Least One More Surgery In Him - The Onion - America's Finest News Source
02-07-2016, 10:00 PM   #13
csa
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Original Poster
Actually, not many. He slipped twice and got sacked a few times. Cam didn't get in to the frackus to recover his own fumble down the stretch so I don't know what your point is. Turns out, Manning was the oldest guy to QB in the SuperBowl. It was also his 200th win which surpassed Bret Favre as the winningest QB in NFL history. He is also in the 4 Superbowl club with Terry Bradshaw, Jim Kelley, and Tom Brady.
Yes, let's give credit where credit is due.
02-07-2016, 10:18 PM   #14
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by mee Quote
Excuses.

Cam stunk it up and his o-line couldn't handle the Broncos defense. He overshot several receivers, when pressured he made a lot of really inaccurate, panic moves... he didn't even go for the fumble at the end. That was telling.. it is as if he just gave up.

His arrogance all season long was met with a sharp swat in the back of the head. No obnoxious marijuana (dab) dance, no taunting, no destroying other peoples property.. he just got to sit down. I hope he comes back next year a little more humble and less obnoxious. He's obviously a talented player, but he has issues with handling (defensive) pressure and with acting like a boorish 12 year old.
It wasn't excuses. It was fact. The guy that didn't get much credit but had a very good game was the Denver punter. Out of about 7 kicks, is worst was about a net of 52 yards. All 4 of the Colquit punters went to the University of Tennessee and on of the was the punter on Peyton's Volunteer team. I am a UT alumnus with a M.S. in Entomology & Plant Pathology. I was there when Manning was a freshmen and say him play many times. I never much liked Auburn.

In the SEC, I pull for Tennessee, Arkansas, an whoever plays Florida or Aladamnbama.
02-08-2016, 07:02 AM   #15
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
It wasn't excuses. It was fact. The guy that didn't get much credit but had a very good game was the Denver punter. Out of about 7 kicks, is worst was about a net of 52 yards. All 4 of the Colquit punters went to the University of Tennessee and on of the was the punter on Peyton's Volunteer team. I am a UT alumnus with a M.S. in Entomology & Plant Pathology. I was there when Manning was a freshmen and say him play many times. I never much liked Auburn.

In the SEC, I pull for Tennessee, Arkansas, an whoever plays Florida or Aladamnbama.
Which is why Riley Dixon will be the best pick in the draft no matter where he ends up being picked...

#DixonForHeisman: Riley Dixon is Better Than Everyone at Everything - Troy Nunes Is An Absolute Magician