Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-26-2016, 01:51 PM   #1
Forum Member

BH Photo discrimination lawsuit

Hey all,

Not sure how many patronize BH, but they've had my business for over 10 years of me being in business. I'd go so far as to say as I've spent more money with them than I have any other retailer in my life. I've been watching what's been going on with their labor force from afar for the past few months, and after trying to get past the bluster from both the protestors and BH themselves, I can't figure out the real story of what's going on, but the (metaphorical) smoke keeps billowing. I've been contacted personally by their PR dept but explanations have been unsatisfactory and evasive, which is frustrating because, well, I know that sometimes grievances are legit, and sometimes they really are not. I have also communicated with people involved in the protests and have not gotten satisfactory answers.

But then this, today

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/02/bh-hit-with-discrimination-lawsuit.html
B&H forced Hispanic workers to use separate bathroom: feds | New York Post

there's more if you want to google.

I just figured the more people know about this the more they can make educated purchases, no matter where they purchase from.

02-26-2016, 01:56 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Already being discussed here:
https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/14-general-talk/305804-b-h.html

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

Closed Thread