Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 3 Likes Search this Thread
04-02-2016, 06:59 AM - 1 Like   #16
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by slowpez Quote
I made some brown butter chocolate chip cookies yesterday. Going to have to lock them up. Hubby swears he isn't eating them (even caught the dish satellite repair man eating them) but there are definitely fewer than there were. Don't you just love it though when the whole house smells like chocolate.
Mom says she 'has cabinet or refrigerator rats' when that happens. They must be really good.

04-02-2016, 09:48 AM   #17
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Not just a problem with chocolate. I think that is why my wife rarely buys snacks. If they can't be seen in the first place they can never disappear. However they still don't disappear near as fast as my money seems to.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
chocolate, factory, smell, tour