Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-31-2016, 08:08 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Community, i need your help to go to Greenland !

Hello everyone !

As some of you may know, i do a lot of rock climbing, and of course, rock climbing pictures. In fact, i'm even becoming a rock climbing teacher

long story short : My great project is going to Greenland this summer and our team is trying hard to get sponsored. And that's why i need your help !

All you have to do, is clic on the link bellow, and in the page that will open, clic on the "like" button.

https://contest-b0t6vh.xg1.li/#entry/show/h094ao

The main goal is to climb some hard routes, but also create new ones, on the Fjords of Greenland. We would like to promote rock climbing in this region.
It's really something i'm looking forward, to push the limits, go in place few mens have been, with a great team (i couldn't hope for a better one), to try some hard routes, and make great pictures, of what could be the trip of my life.

If you want to have an idea, here is the promotional material we did (in french) to get some sponsors https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2rwojSsyvmaVXJrN2FWSEVWNU0/view?usp=sharing

No mater the results, we go to Greenland, but it would really help, if we get some sponsors.

I'm counting on you guys ! Any help would be welcome ! Thanks a lot to everyone !

03-31-2016, 12:37 PM   #2

Photos: Gallery
I'd gladly help if my like would work without me joining FB again. Took me a while to get out from there.