Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Parallax Quote
....and age.
Yes!...

07-02-2016, 05:40 PM   #17
Veteran Member

I'd say prepared/outdoors/sporty.

Main three outfits:
Hiking trousers, short sleeve athletic shirt, trail running shoes, knife, watch, probably another knife, sunglasses, belt.
Bike shorts, short sleeve athletic shirt, trail running shoes/hiking boots/ski boots, knife, watch, HRM strap, sunglasses, first-aid kit, water, snacks.
Jeans, long sleeve plaid shirt/short sleeve collared shirt, steel toe boots/trail running shoes, knife, watch, another knife, sunglasses belt.

I'm always prepared as much as possible/practical.
I like to be simplistic (ie; well used space, multiple uses for everything, etc...)
Short hair and clean shaven (not that I shave that much at my age, just once every week or two).
Romance is... I'm happy with my camera.
Love homemade food that I make and eat a lot.

QuoteOriginally posted by BigMackCam Quote
I'd give up my pants before I'd give up my watches
Same here!
07-02-2016, 05:50 PM   #18
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

In summer it's polo shirt, shorts, Sperry Top-Siders, no socks. I wear a wide-brimmed straw hat outside. In the winter it's the same for inside the house. For outside, I'll wear jeans instead of shorts and add socks. If it's really bitterly cold, like today, I'll add a sweatshirt or a ski parks. There was a time when I used to wear custom made shirts, silk ties, custom made suits and smart leather shoes. Then I decided to get out of the rat race I've been wearing the same watch for 39 years.
07-02-2016, 06:06 PM   #19
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
I kind of switch to weird hippish vibe to old grungy 90s style. But I am all over with what interests me, don't wear much makeup. I am dying to die my hair blue, but I think I am too old for that. Most people think I am younger than I am, until I pull out my 'old lady glasses' to read. I guess I am just a jumble of stuff and have no style or place I fit in.

07-02-2016, 06:19 PM   #20
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Murfy Quote
I am dying to die my hair blue,
Just do it!
07-02-2016, 06:29 PM   #21
csa
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Ex Finn. Quote
It might have to do with differences between genders?
.and age.
In my case, neither. I dress for comfort, with all I have to do. I rarely see anyone, except when I go into town; when I will dress more presentable.
07-02-2016, 06:40 PM   #22
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by csa Quote
In my case, neither. I dress for comfort, with all I have to do. I rarely see anyone, except when I go into town; when I will dress more presentable.
Me too.When I can get away with it!

07-02-2016, 06:52 PM - 1 Like   #23
csa
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Ex Finn. Quote
Me too.When I can get away with it!
The only one I have to answer to, is my lab Juneau; and she doesn't mind.
07-02-2016, 07:33 PM   #24
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

I'm not your typical female. I wear Levi's, men's not women's and t-Shirts, no shoes unless I have to, to be allowed in a store or am out shooting. I get along better with animals than I do people. And I was country before country was cool!
My style is: I'm just me, and if you don't like it, tough.

And I forgot to add, knife in pocket of jeans and hair ......none, clipped with a #1 at barber shop and no makeup whatsoever, ever.

Last edited by photolady95; 07-02-2016 at 10:15 PM.
07-02-2016, 08:22 PM   #25
Pentaxian

This is interesting, ok, braided or put back hair, usually no makeup, (since I became sensitive to most of it), jeans or even Dickies or Liberty overalls,t-shirts or button down ladies western shirts from Tractor supply. Yip, and shoes if I have to. Lol and the utility knife and maybe another knife somewhere in the camera pack. Then if necessary I can clean up and wear dress clothes, lol then if I really want to surprise my friends I extra curl my hair.... Oh my who is that?
07-02-2016, 10:07 PM   #26
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Middle aged sporty geek. I dress practically for survival and comfort.
07-03-2016, 01:06 AM   #27
Digitiser of Film
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by photolady95 Quote
I'm not your typical female. I wear Levi's, men's not women's and t-Shirts, no shoes unless I have to, to be allowed in a store or am out shooting. I get along better with animals than I do people. And I was country before country was cool!
My style is: I'm just me, and if you don't like it, tough.

And I forgot to add, knife in pocket of jeans and hair ......none, clipped with a #1 at barber shop and no makeup whatsoever, ever.
So... ixnay on the frilly frocks, then?
07-03-2016, 01:25 AM   #28
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
....and age.
+1
07-03-2016, 03:07 AM   #29
Veteran Member

I'm absolutely not fashion conscious.

I'm not overly sociable. I don't have any close friends. I rarely contact my siblings and never visit them.

I wear shorts (Aussies will know Stubbies) all year 'round - I've been wearing them since the Seventies.

I threw out my long trousers when I stopped working in an office and going to meetings in 2002. My wife made me buy a pair of long pants a couple of years back - she wouldn't let me go to a wedding in shorts or my motorcycling armoured jeans. Generally, I wear t-shirts but have few collared shirts, all short sleeved. I have no long sleeve shirts. They are too uncomfortable.

My haircut is a No.2, I'm clean-shaven.

Footwear are sandals, sneakers, or elastic-sided steel cap boots (or motorcycle boots) but at home I'm usually barefoot - when the dog sees me putting on shoes, he gets excited thinking we are going somewhere.

No, I don't ride a Harley - I wouldn't be caught dead on one. I ride a naked sports bike, a 2007 Yamaha XJR1300.

I spend far too much time on several Land Rover and motorcycle fora.

I'm a pretty good handyman - I'll tackle any repair around the home or on my vehicles. Dad was an mechanical engineer and I learned a lot from him and I trained as an electronics tech back in the Sixties.
07-03-2016, 03:29 AM   #30
Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Active, casual, comfortable, minimalist. My preferred activities are rock climbing and trail running, and the less I'm wearing the happier I am, much to my wife's irritation

Mind you, I'm equally at home with fine food and wine surrounded by good friends or family, or watching live music or theatre, so I am capable of dressing acceptably when required!