Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-13-2016, 02:51 PM   #1
Pentaxian

Photokina meetup?

I had a lot of trouble finding a place for this topic... General Talk seems best suited, but it might not have good visibility - who knows, maybe half of the people here are completely ignoring the section. If the mods can think of a better place and move the topic there, I'd appreciate that. If leaving here it's OK, well...

Now, to the subject - some of us will be present at Photokina. Perhaps we should attempt a meetup, or two, or three - depending on our schedules?
I'll be in Koln from Wednesday to Friday.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
photokina

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Thematic Toronto Forum Cherry Blossom Meetup eddie1960 Mini-Challenges, Games, and Photo Stories 3 05-09-2015 07:30 PM
Craigslist Sale Meetup @ local Police Station interested_observer General Photography 3 03-29-2015 09:42 PM
Southern California Meetup Feb 21, 2015 crewl1 Travel, Events, and Groups 14 03-25-2015 09:48 PM
Official PF Photokina Meetup Adam Travel, Events, and Groups 42 09-26-2012 11:33 AM
Meetup roy Post Your Photos! 9 01-23-2007 12:28 AM