Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 10 Likes Search this Thread
12-20-2016, 03:25 PM   #16
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

I have packages shipped to my office, as there is always someone there to sign during regular delivery hours. My wife is an Amazon Prime junkie, and gets several packages a week shipped to our house. They are always left on the front stoop and the delivery service (USPS) never knocks. We live on a busy street and there is a bot of foot traffic on the sidewalk out front, so i am not a fan of this delivery style. Also, if it is raining them still do not bother knocking and have no qualms about setting the box down on the wet surface,

My orders from both Adorama and B&H have always gone to my office, and I have never had an issue with either of them.

12-21-2016, 09:25 AM   #17
csa
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by boriscleto Quote
That's a laugh. UPS doesn't even ring the doorbell when I get packages.
Well, then; as Helen said, if it disappears, then UPS is liable, not Adorama! People should take it up with their local UPS center for delivery options.
01-01-2017, 02:24 PM - 1 Like   #18
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Part of why I got a PO box is to have a secure place to ship my stuff to. The other reason is I live next to the middle of nowhere so we don't have mail delivery to the house but that's beside the point lol.

Not Adorama specifically, but AdoramaPix: they have been nothing short of fantastic to order with. I ordered a couple sets of metal prints for Christmas presents and the turnaround time, shipped to Alaska, was faster with similar if not better quality than my local printer.
01-01-2017, 02:48 PM   #19
Adorama Camera Representative

QuoteOriginally posted by skierd Quote

Not Adorama specifically, but AdoramaPix: they have been nothing short of fantastic to order with. I ordered a couple sets of metal prints for Christmas presents and the turnaround time, shipped to Alaska, was faster with similar if not better quality than my local printer.
Good to hear - thanks so much for the shout-out for AdoramaPix. I made sure to copy your comments to the store Director plus the CS Manager, to share with the teams.