Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 57 Likes Search this Thread
11-17-2018, 12:48 AM   #31
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
I thank you for putting your prose in capital letters as that is for the old folks like me, haha, Adam the web master who has helped me through thick and thin, every question I have asked has been helpfully answered, Aslyfox is another, kind regards ian

11-17-2018, 12:53 AM - 4 Likes   #32
Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
In no particular order....

Normhead, for his fearless telling-it-like-he-sees-it. And excellent field photos.
Rondec, for his well-considered, sensibly moderate opinions. And wonderful rural landscapes.
Monochrome, for the insights into how businesses actually work.
Clackers and Digitalis, for flying the Aussie flag with common sense and knowledge.
MikeSF for almost single-handedly selling the idea of medium format to me. Bastard
And all the "Single In" crowd of course, even though I have been rather patchy there of late.

There are (several) others. I'll re-visit as appropriate.
11-17-2018, 02:39 AM   #33
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Rondec Quote
It is a cop out, but there are too many to count really. The fact that it is a community and there are different points of view that for the most part can coexist is great. And the image threads -- the lens clubs and the camera clubs really are great. Seeing what others do with their cameras and lenses in different parts of the world is pretty amazing.
hi rondec, i wonder if you could help me? I would like to put my FLICKR page on my Pentax forum site BUT dont have a clue, i am ian stevenson on flickr and as you see K1man here, thanks ian
11-17-2018, 02:44 AM - 4 Likes   #34
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
The much missed Rupert,he didn't take himself(or anyone else)too seriously but gave the impression he didn't have a bad bone in his body.The world (and the squirrel population in particular)could do with more of his sort.

11-17-2018, 03:43 AM - 1 Like   #35
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by k1man Quote
hi rondec, i wonder if you could help me? I would like to put my FLICKR page on my Pentax forum site BUT dont have a clue, i am ian stevenson on flickr and as you see K1man here, thanks ian
If you are trying to put a link to your Flickr page in your signature here, first, go to your flickr page and copy the address out of the url bar at the top. Then come to Pentax Forums and click on your name in the top right hand corner. The second tab over should say "about me" and at the bottom of that it says "signature." Click on that to edit it and you can paste your flickr page in there.

I don't think anyone else can edit your about me page, but it isn't too hard.

---------- Post added 11-17-18 at 05:45 AM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by Sandy Hancock Quote
In no particular order....

Normhead, for his fearless telling-it-like-he-sees-it. And excellent field photos.
Rondec, for his well-considered, sensibly moderate opinions. And wonderful rural landscapes.
Monochrome, for the insights into how businesses actually work.
Clackers and Digitalis, for flying the Aussie flag with common sense and knowledge.
MikeSF for almost single-handedly selling the idea of medium format to me. Bastard
And all the "Single In" crowd of course, even though I have been rather patchy there of late.

There are (several) others. I'll re-visit as appropriate.
Thank you, Sandy. I've spent way too much time here, I guess, looking at the number of posts, but I don't think it has been wasted at all, as I've enjoyed it greatly. Particularly interacting with great guys, like you.
11-17-2018, 04:05 AM - 1 Like   #36

Me of course
11-17-2018, 08:59 AM   #37
Veteran Member

thanks , i will give it a go

11-24-2018, 08:10 PM - 4 Likes   #38
Man With A Camera
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: The Great Pacific Northwet, in the Land Between Canada and Mexico
Photos: Gallery | Albums
I would have to say that there are many superstars here. This community is awesome. A resource that is the sum of the many members who share knowledge and experience.

Everyone give yourself a pat on the back, for all of you deserve it.

QuoteOriginally posted by Des Quote
Plus I always enjoy and learn from the contributions of . . . . . . . Racer X 69, et al.

Racer humbly says thank you for the props.

Last edited by Racer X 69; 11-25-2018 at 01:19 PM.