Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-21-2018, 06:42 PM - 1 Like   #16
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
I had a bad experience in buying the a laptop on ebay. I bid on a laptop and won the auction. It seems that seller was expecting abound $ 200 more than the bid. So he refused to honor the auction result and relisted the laptop.. I took the matter with ebay. They informed me they cannot force the seller and also they cannot prevent seller from relisting (because they review the seller at month end, till that time seller is free to do whatever he chooses to do). On other hand selling is also painful with about fees amount to 15 %. I normally try to sell items on forums or craigslist. In this way buyer gets lower price and seller gets maximum amount.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
buyers, defect, ebay, fd, lens, return, shot