Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
06-04-2018, 04:37 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Attention: Wells Fargo customers.

Are you aware that you can now design your own Wells Fargo VISA cards and Wells Fargo debit cards with your own photos? Yep, and it's free. Just log onto your account and follow the instructions. It's actually very easy to navigate. They say that my cards will arrive within 5-7 business days.

I hope this post doesn't violate any rules. If so, I apologize and meant no harm. I just thought it was a very nice option they're providing.

06-04-2018, 07:22 PM - 1 Like   #2
Pentaxian

A free photo isn't going to get me do business with Wells Fargo.

They are the bank that put pressure on employees to open 3.5 million fraudulent accounts in customers' names. Staff who contacted their internal fraud hotline were fired. That was the big scandal. They have many smaller misdeeds, such as charging 0.5 million customers for insurance they did not need, by burying the insurance fees inside auto loans.