Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-01-2018, 08:08 PM   #946
retired sw engineer
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Alamodoso Quote
Okay ... I punched the keyboard really hard ... So this is worth 3 postings ... Would I lie to yo!?
I believe post counting ended at UTC 8am today, which was something like 19 hours ago.

09-02-2018, 02:21 AM   #947
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by reh321 Quote
The last Entry Thread is in 22-1/2 hours. By past practice, we can expect Adam to make no further comments after that - but to post the results at some time later. Wisely, he makes no commitments on the timing of it.

btw - members who have pre-qualified for the "raffle" are rejected by the test thread ..... I just had to try.
So did I
09-02-2018, 04:18 AM   #948
Seeker of Knowledge
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by reh321 Quote
There will be some members who will have troubles with the actual entry thread. Most will not have tried the test thread and most will have small post totals. As a former science teacher, I am a firm believer in practice sets.
in this case, those who did try the practice thread to test the system for us got rewarded inadvertently it seems:

QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
I did't get a chance to disable the test thread in time, so we will have to count the handful of posts there as valid entries. I have merged them with the first raffle thread. Remaining threads will be unaffected and there will be no changes to the number of entries.
It says I already entered? - PentaxForums.com
09-02-2018, 06:41 AM   #949
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by aslyfox Quote
in this case, those who did try the practice thread to test the system for us got rewarded inadvertently it seems:
It looks like the raffle threads are easy to get into anyway, like last month. Will be interesting to see if the third one ever fills up.

09-02-2018, 01:12 PM   #950
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by victormeldrew Quote
It looks like the raffle threads are easy to get into anyway, like last month. Will be interesting to see if the third one ever fills up.
I made it at #10 on thread number 2. I put a UTC clock on my screen and punched when it hit 13:00 hours (09:00). So there were some sitting there waiting.
09-02-2018, 03:17 PM   #951
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
I just checked thread 3, still plenty of open spaces after 15 minutes.