Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-21-2018, 03:41 PM   #16
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
The only way I'll have a k1 anytime in the near future is by winning one. However even if I don't get one I am content to help get the chance for someone else.

07-21-2018, 03:54 PM - 1 Like   #17
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Kerrowdown Quote
No your not... I do a few posts around the forum from time to time, contests or not.
Er, as in only Adam has done more posts?
07-21-2018, 03:56 PM - 1 Like   #18
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by ffking Quote
Er, as in only Adam has done more posts?
Well it is his forum, gotta give the Boss the credit.
07-21-2018, 07:06 PM   #19
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Yikes. Went to see what it was. Only because just curious. Nothing to do with another click rush. Really.

Relieved not to be on it. Can't believe I have that much worthwhile to say, like now.

07-21-2018, 07:36 PM - 1 Like   #20
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by Aslyfox Quote
I wonder who, if any one, is consistently in the top ten

and has no interest in entering the contest to get a raffle ticket for the K 1 or K 1 II

I have no interest in either camera but I am doing my best in a small way to get the forum up to the minimum number of posts necessary

am I alone ?
I probably qualify for your "club".

My feeling is that this place needs more positive energy, which the Giveaway delivers, and by now most know that I have my eye set on a KP.
07-21-2018, 07:42 PM   #21
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I'll never ever make the list as I have way too much to occupy my time during my retirement days......Like sleeping, Yawning, feeding my face and the like. Oh and taking an occasional photo or two.
07-21-2018, 07:43 PM   #22
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by reh321 Quote
I probably qualify for your "club".

My feeling is that this place needs more positive energy, which the Giveaway delivers, and by now most know that I have my eye set on a KP.
Despite having quite a few FF capable lenses I think I'm leaning towards the K-3 replacement when it finally comes out. I am not routinely running into issues with the K-3 that the K-1 seems likely to fix. And the DA 15 doesn't really have a replacement for FF and the 50-135 is so much lighter and easier to handle than the 70-200 that I will only gamble on the K-1 if I should win one - at least at the present time that's my thinking.