Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-21-2008, 02:35 PM   #1
Inactive Account

Help needed with emergency about pay-pal transfer..

Hies,
I am really in need of help.. I've just purchased a lens from a dealer in US from Turkey.. It was the first time so i opened a paypal account. But i think i've ACCEPTED the transfer but it will take some time for the item to get to me and the window is open for some unpleasant events if the money is already in the sellers account..

How do i know if the transaction is already made.. i could not get a hold of it..

It says "The seller has marked this item as "Payment Received" on Sep-21-08." on the product page.. Have I made the transfers.. if so what happens if he just does not send it..

09-21-2008, 03:12 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
If he does not send it, you can file a complaint through Paypal.

Before that, make sure that you have given enough time for the lens to make it to you. Make several attempts to contact the seller before filing any complaint, and keep records of those contacts.

With an ebay transaction, the money always hits the seller before the item is shipped, unless other arrangements are made. With a purchase from an online dealer, money is given to the dealer before the item ships. Unless you have reason to worry, don't.

If the dealer is a good one, you should hear from them about shipment very soon.