Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-24-2008, 01:43 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Anyone handled the Lumix micro four thirds camera yet?

I don't have a real interest in the camera but am curious about the viewfinder. If I understand it correctly, the mirror/prism is gone and is replaced by a live view electronic viewfinder. I'm thinking that if the viewfinder is any good (and cheaper/easier to manufacture than current systems) then this might be the future direction that everyone starts moving towards. If anyone has handled one of these cameras, it would be interesting to read your reaction.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, viewfinder