Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-07-2018, 08:15 PM - 2 Likes   #1

Adorama sales rep. Lewis Arthur, x2434

Adorama has gotten a reputation for fast talkers and reneging on deals but I find Lewis to be a pleasure to deal with.

I recommend dealing with this csr as he was patient and listened more than tried to make the sale or give info that was not correct.

I don't usually make posts about sales reps but in this case I feel compelled to do so; in a former life I used to be a csr at Office Depot and losing a sale stung. Lewis actually lost my sale due to some technicality at Adorama hence this is my attempt at reparations.

Thanks for listening.

12-08-2018, 03:03 PM - 1 Like   #2
Man With A Camera
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by funkythiru Quote
Adorama has gotten a reputation for fast talkers and reneging on deals but I find Lewis to be a pleasure to deal with.

I recommend dealing with this csr as he was patient and listened more than tried to make the sale or give info that was not correct.

I don't usually make posts about sales reps but in this case I feel compelled to do so; in a former life I used to be a csr at Office Depot and losing a sale stung. Lewis actually lost my sale due to some technicality at Adorama hence this is my attempt at reparations.

Thanks for listening.
All too often people want to focus on a negative experience, and post about it on social media. It is rare to see someone step up and take a moment to mention a positive one.

So thank you for taking a moment for putting in a good word for Lewis. I'm sure that @Helen Oster a member here and an Adorama rep might be able to pass the comment along to Adorama for you. I'm sure they would be pleased to get the positive feedback.