Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by séamuis Quote
back to Britain?
right to Manchester's football stadium

10-05-2008, 07:00 AM   #32
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Tie a set of moose antlers on his thick skull and ring up Sarah Palin.
How's that from a committed Buddhist? Compassion and loving kindness be damned, I just feel sick and angry. I rather like Lithos' idea - drop the kid off in the Finke riverbed and let him walk home. Better still, drop him in a saltie-infested creek in NT somewhere, since he likes crocs so much.
Where did he learn to murder innocent animals?
At least photography was there to nail him...
10-05-2008, 07:49 AM   #33
Inactive Account

Did the news article mention if the kid hurt any wombats?

I'd imagine you'd take it a bit more personally, then .
10-05-2008, 12:35 PM   #34
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
What really S....Ts me, here in Aus a "Baby Bonus" of $5000 is paid by the Government to the mother/father of every child born. The biggest blight, among many of the Howard era.
Walk the shopping centres today and you see countless kids, maybe 15 or 16, some still at school pushing prams around. The birth rate is soaring.
But so isthe sale of huge Plasma Tv's etc.
What is this place going to be like in 10 or 15 years time with all the "babies for cash growing up".
Not so many years ago, parents had their children because they wanted them, and they counted the cost. The children were truly precious.
Give the Baby Bonus the boot and make the would be parents totally responsible for their actions.
I must add, no doubt many children are born into homes of good parents.

Thats my lot, now off the soapbox and back to reality!

10-05-2008, 06:24 PM   #35
Damn Brit

We're trying to adopt at the moment, tell a couple of your countrymen we'll pay $6000, seems like a bargain to me.