Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-27-2019, 08:19 PM   #16
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I've been inactive for quite some time and just now found out about Rupert's passing. Him and his darn squirrels. Just seems like he should still be here.

05-27-2019, 08:39 PM - 3 Likes   #17
Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by MD Optofonik Quote
I've been inactive for quite some time and just now found out about Rupert's passing. Him and his darn squirrels. Just seems like he should still be here.
I like to imagine that, in some way, he still is.
06-03-2019, 06:49 PM   #18
MSL
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by MD Optofonik Quote
And this is how I've now learned about it. I was going to post a few squirrel shots, which I took with him in mind, but I'll spare the broader crowd. I was never enamored with all the squirrel images as they did get a bit much, but I certainly enjoyed chatting with Rupert.
06-03-2019, 08:55 PM   #19
Pentaxian

Somewhere, Rupert is smiling Keep us posted on how the little critter is faring these days!

06-04-2019, 02:07 AM   #20
Man With A Camera
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by MSL Quote
And this is how I've now learned about it. I was going to post a few squirrel shots, which I took with him in mind, but I'll spare the broader crowd. I was never enamored with all the squirrel images as they did get a bit much, but I certainly enjoyed chatting with Rupert.
There is a thread that is squirrel themed. Share them, or Otis and his army of squirrels might pay you a visit.
06-04-2019, 02:13 AM   #21
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
It's more intelligent than some I know