Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-26-2019, 11:49 AM - 3 Likes   #1

Too Much Waaether?

Snowdonia Overnighter!

I was fortunate enough this weekend to have enough energy and a mate to drag me out for a spot of Astro-photography and sunrise chasing, at Llynnau Mymbyr - Snodonia National Park
What I hadn't planned on, and that was two fold, is doing a 30+ hour day day without sleep is fine when your younger, but not so great when you have hit 40 and secondly the weather gods can bless you with too much fog and mist. I know right! too much weather.

Check out the little 4min video I did to accompany the image. which was shot with the Pentax K1 + HD Pentax-D FA 28-105mm F3.5-5.6 ED DC WR which punches way above its weight imho!

I hope you enjoy!

Regards
Geoff

Attached Images

08-26-2019, 01:52 PM   #2
PJ1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Very nice. You might not have got exactly what you wanted for astro but the fog created some great opportunities itself.
08-26-2019, 11:27 PM   #3

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by PJ1 Quote
Very nice. You might not have got exactly what you wanted for astro but the fog created some great opportunities itself.
Thank you PJ. Yeah the conditions improved just enough to get an image I was pleased with, not often my adventures are a bust, but this came pretty close.

Last edited by Sunburn; 08-26-2019 at 11:36 PM.