Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-16-2008, 02:30 PM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Christmas ideas

Not sure where to post this, so here it sits. Not sure how many people visit this part of the forum, but we'll see.

I'm looking for ideas for Christmas for the family, and one of my ideas was to get a couple of calendars printed out, and give them. I saw that Vista Print offers them. Has anyone done this idea, and would you recommend a place to get something like this done? Anyone have any different ideas along the same lines as this? I've never done something like this for Christmas before, so I thought it would be different, and I think my family would like something along these lines.

10-16-2008, 02:32 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Not so new of an idea, you can also do cards etc at your local Walmart, Costco etc but do it well ahead of Christmas, it takes time especially when the rush is on. Now would be a good time.
10-16-2008, 02:54 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
All our family is out of state and we've made calendars for them through Costco.com. We populate each month with photos of our two girls (7&3) from the same month the previous year, and then add family birthdays and anniversaries in the appropriate days.

We splurged this year and got the larger size with black background. They look very nice.