Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-19-2008, 07:40 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Printers?

Both of my cheapo printers are dieing and I just ordered a Canon Pixma MP620 All-In-One wireless model and was wondering if anyone has had any experience with this model? I didn't buy it for photo printing. I just go to the local drug store and do that.
Maybe just give me a heads up on any tips or tricks.
The reviews are pretty good and I got it delivered for $115.00.
But I took the free shipping and that will cause it to be delivered in a week or two.
Been a rough week, our 10 year old heat & AC unit has died and they are coming to replace it tomorrow for 4 grand. then my chair I use here at my desk fell apart.
I guess chit happens in 3's....

Thanks Guys
Jack

Last edited by Fl_Gulfer; 11-06-2008 at 08:32 PM.
10-21-2008, 10:16 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Thats the fastest shipping I ever saw. The printer just arrived and I only ordered it 2 days ago.
I'll let you guys know how good it is.
10-21-2008, 10:34 AM   #3
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I don't have experience with that model but I own a slightly older Pixma MP510 all in one which is a fine printer. The individual ink tanks are very resonably priced and the printer does a beautiful job with photos. I know Canon isn't a popular word here, I have no issues with their printers. We print a lot in this house and the Canons have lasted better than other brands. Sounds like your year is going similar to mine. So far I had to replace a car and the boiler. I was able to save some because I installed the boiler myself and it was under 2 grand. The plumbing/heating contractor gave me a price of over 6 grand. A real cure for LBA!
11-06-2008, 08:35 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Original Poster
I must say I really like this printer, the photo's are awesome, much better that the CVS or Wally World ones I had printed. I haven't tryed copying a photo yet with the scanner and reprinting it but I think this was a great deal.